Re: this is what I see on my browser for that article on Pelagornis chilensis

On Fri, Oct 28th, 2011 at 9:24 AM, Brian Hathaway <hammeris1@att.net> wrote:

> Natural Historyâ??Huge Pseudoteethâ?? ruled the skies for approximately 50-60
> million years (yes, a lot longer than weâ??ve been around!),
> then vanished about 2 million years ago.  It was found in northern Chile (and
> perhaps elsewhere)
> and sported a long, slender beak lined with tooth-like projections.

I was looking at the ABC News Australia version (since it's one of the more
reliable news services).
It sounds like the other one you linked to paraphrased the ABC article badly
then.

As a general rule, any on-line article that contains exclamation marks is
probably
 not of the highest quality. :-)

Dann Pigdon