Re: 11th specimen of Archaeopteryx

Excellent; sounds like you're off to a roaring start and I (and others here,
I'm sure) will be very eager to see what you find!  One thought is that it may
be informative to standardize humeral length by another long bone element, in
parallel to the body mass standardization run.  I think the results might be
different in important ways.

Cheers,

--Mike H.

Michael Habib