RE: Hypothical language amongst the more brainier dinosaurs

  One can make a case that the traces left by the dancing are themselves a
component of the dancing itself. If the dancing is language, and not itself
some transcription, then the traces left by it as a result of, rather than an
alternate form of, this communication _becomes_ language.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/