Re: 11th specimen of Archaeopteryx

Ah, I see. Yes, that's a nice simple approach to the problem.  Pretty amusing.

Higher density does change the wing loading threshold, but the effect is
greater in insects (especially rapid flappers like bees) than in other flyers,
so your model system was particularly well chosen.

Cheers,

--Mike H

Sent from my iPhone