DinoDino Revolution and Planet Dino (was RE: Meet Triceratops)

On Mon, September 5, 2011 2:27 pm, John Hunt wrote:
> Anyone got any idea when [Dinosaur Revolution] airs outside the US.
Planet Dinosaur on BBC
> airs next week.

I don't know, unfortunately. For that matter, I don't know when Planet
Dinosaur airs in the US (or on what channel).

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/