Dinosaur Revolution: Anatomical Nitpicking

      I noticed that some of the theropods in the show seem to be missing the
pterygoid posterior muscle as well as the depressor mandibulae. Others have
noticed this as well. I was just wondering if it was deliberate (artistic
license) or just something that slipped through the cracks.

BTW I thought the 2nd episode was pretty good. It felt like an animated/life
action version of 'Age of The Reptiles', which was a comic series I very much
enjoyed when I was a kid.

Thanks.

Simeon Koning