Re: Dinosaur Revolution: Anatomical Nitpicking

You mean like this?

http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/2011/08/design-exercise-raptor-red-teaser.html

;)

If you're afraid to click the link, my pick for the job would be
Genndy Tartakovsky.

David

---

Love in the Time of Chasmosaurs: http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com