RE: Dinosaur Revolution: Anatomical Nitpicking

I haven't seen the whole show, but I did watch a brief excerpt on Youtube.  Is
it just me, or did they make the tail club on *Shunosaurus* much bigger than it
really was?  Part of the story depended on the club being that width, so it
really jumped out at me.