Re: Dinosaur Revolution: Anatomical Nitpicking

  Yes, the tail club was expanded for the story.  I approved the side view of
the model but didn't give the top view enough thought.  Angie Rodriques, who
modeled it gave me a second glance as if to say "are you sure about this"?
I was hoping camera lenses would make it smaller.  The story was originally
going to be with Spinophorosaurus which has a larger mace but we couldn't model
a predator for that formation without incurring extra cost.  We had a Sinraptor
for another story ( which was eventually shelved) so we recast our
small-sauropod-with-a-thing-on-his-tail to the contemporary Shunosaurus.
Shunosaurus also sounded more like Shroomosaurus.