RE: Dinosaur Revolution Review

> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]
> On Behalf Of Augusto Haro
>
> Good post, Mickey. I also disliked the anthropomorphic
> behaviour of the dinosaurs. Pieces of humour as the allosaur
> bitting off the small coelurosaur's head as Carney did with
> Parry also seem improbable, for better would be for the
> allosaur to eat the entire coelurosaur, or carry the body to
> its nest.

That is the next scene (the one after the credits).

On the other hand (er, head), the question was raised early on (and one for
which I had no good answer): how widely distrubted is
the trait of running around like a chicken when your head is cut off?

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/