Re: Dinosaur Revolution Review

Speaking as a non-paleo fan of dinosaurs... (I am a military engineer, actually)

Nice show, although I have seen enough CGI dinos that they are no longer "wow" but just like any other nature show.

The "Revolution" was 40 years ago and all of this "old thinking" they argue against hasn't even been heard by most of the audience, who grew up knowing that dinos were not stupid and some of them were warm blooded (or something like warm blooded). Yes, I grew up with stuid cold-blooded brontos who spend their lives hip deep in the water, but that all went out the window before I got married 34 years ago. So the "revolution" thing seems a bad title.

I could swear I saw a dead Protoceratops with conical teeth like a meat eater.