Re: Dinosaur Revolution Review

Well, as far as what the 'general public'  knows I had the pleasure to watch
first hand some focus groups that clearly had no idea about dinosaur in any
context.  Many of them did not know dinosaurs were around for millions of years
or that they didn't all live together in a Zallinger type mural.  It was sad,
and sobering to realize what kind of audience is out there.  I firmly believe
in 'talking up' to people, so it was an even harder pill to swallow.