RE: Bird extinctions at K-Pg boundary

It's great to see fragmentary birds added to an analysis, but Apsaraviformes
was proposed by Livezey and Zusi (2007), so should have priority over
Palintropiformes.  Ambiortus shares an absent capital groove with Apsaravis,
and if related would mean the order should be called Ambiortiformes (Kurochkin,
1982) instead.

Kurochkin, 1982. Novyy otryad ptits iz nizhnego mela Mongolii.
  Doklandy Akademii Nauk SSSR. 262(2), 452-455.

Livezey and Zusi, 2007. Higher-order phylogeny of modern birds (Theropoda,
Aves:
  Neornithes) based on comparative anatomy. II. Analysis and discussion.
Zoological
  Journal of the Linnean Society. 149 (1), 1-95.

Mickey Mortimer