Re: Dino-fuzz found in amber?

I've seen the paper, and the photos are impressive, showing that dinosaurs with
'protofeathers' existed alongside those with much more developed feathers for a
long time. I think there are more feathers in the supplementary on-line
material.

It should be up on Science now; there was an embargo break that broke the story
early. -- Jeff Hecht