RE: Dinosaur Revolution Review

  Isn't it possible that those seemingly naked patches of skin were actually
covered in protofeathers in life? Perhaps it was sparsely covered not unlike
some of the more hairy members of Homo sapiens?

The proportions are a bit off, but I think this restoration is one of the most
probable>

http://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/12/47/61/37/federr10.jpg

It sort of reminds me of a Chinese dragon.

Also, what about Concavenator corcavatus? Are those bumps still considered to
be possible quill knobs?

Sim