Re: Dinosaur Revolution Review

 Huh? David, tell us more about this!

 Starting with what did they breed. Lizards with feathers, fish with
 feathers, or birds with scales? Or mice with scales and feathers?

 Dora

As you can see from the double row of >, I only quoted that stuff, I didn't write it myself. But, anyway, it's about the several pigeon and chicken breeds with fully feathered feet. I myself also wanted to mention that ptarmigans and many (all?) other tetraonid galliforms have feathered feet in the wildtype; thanks for reminding me.

 ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Marjanovic"
 <david.marjanovic@gmx.at> To: "DML" <dinosaur@usc.edu> Sent:
 Thursday, September 15, 2011 1:15 PM Subject: Re: Dinosaur Revolution
 Review