RE: Dinosaur Revolution Review

  David, as I've said before, your manner of "quoting" leaves an enourmous room
for error on the part of someone not intimately following any chain. If someone
picked your post out for, say, a pithy comment or that they like reading what
you write, and see this, how precisely are they to know you did not write it?
It should be further noted that not all reply systems use ">" to indicate
nesting conversations of quoting. It would help immeasurably if you just added
in the name of the person to whom you are replying above the original quote, or
(as in this post) simply include the body of the otherwise short message below
(which immediately includes the short header for your message to which I reply.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/