Re: Running around like an Ornitholestes with his head cut off...

I you want to go for the most morbid, there is also a video on the net from
some Russian researchers who kept a severed dog head alive for several minutes.
The head spent most of its time trying to lick things. It's remarkably
unsettling, and yet incredibly informative all at the same time.

Jason

http://reptilis.net