Dilkes Maiasaura myology PDF?

Hi everyone;

If anyone could forward the following paper it would be much appreciated.

D W Dilkes;Appendicular myology of the hadrosaurian dinosaur Maiasaura
peeblesorum from the Late Cretaceous (Campanian) of Montana
Transactions of the Royal Society of EdinburghEarth Sciences (2000)

                                Volume: 90, Pages: 87-125

Anyone wanting this in turn for themselves can contact me offlist; If I get it
I'll pass it along.

Thanks in advance,

Bruce