RE: Running around like an Ornitholestes with his head cut off...

Hi Scott.

I came across the "dog decapitation" video some time ago.
The head was hooked up by intravenous. This video was taken
in the 1930s/40s by scientists of the 3rd Reich. No one knows
what they were up to ... back then ... or why.

dale