Re: Help comparing Rahonavis to modern birds, for school essay

Rescued from the truncation demon:

Hello to you all, I need some help with researching for my essay. I need so=
urces to help back up my essay topic. My topic is that birds are in fact di=
nosaurs and I had to choose three different animals to compare to modern bi=
rds. I took Rahonavis as one. What I'm really having difficulty doing is th=
ough,=C2=A0finding good sources to back up my claims. I was wondering if an=
yone here could give me some answers as to how Rahonavis relates to birds a=
nd nonavian dinosaurs. This is my first real scientific essay so go esay on=
 me haha!

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 12:41 AM, Martin <yoshi50@comcast.net> wrote:
> *         ---REMAINDER OF MESSAGE TRUNCATED---            *
> *     This post contains a forbidden message format       *
> *  (such as an attached file, a v-card, HTML formatting)  *
> *    This Mail List at USC.EDU only accepts PLAIN TEXT    *
> * If your postings display this message your mail program *
> * is not set to send PLAIN TEXT ONLY and needs adjusting  *

Andreas Johansson