Re: BBC Planet Dinosaur

One big anatomical oversight is that the primary feathers on Microraptor and
Sinornithosaurus attach to the third, rather than second, finger. And the wings
don't fold so great. The Epidendrosaurus without feathers is a bummer.

But overall I think there is a lot to like with these reconstructions. At least
they are lively little fellows.

Jason Brougham
Senior Principal Preparator
American Museum of Natural History