Re: BBC Planet Dinosaur

I definitively agree.
The feathering looks sparse, flat and not very convincing specially in the crucial places... and of course a lot of people will object to say "gliding" and the mere concept of arboreality in some of these dinosaurs (that discounting the venomous Sinornithosaurus!)... but hey, that's why they insist in the "speculation" term. And I can't blame them for that!