Re: BBC Planet Dinosaur

Hi
At the risk of turning this into a Cgi list, you're right that fur and feathers
take a lot of time and effort and can be a bit crap if the budget (and time)
aren't there.   Certainly I'd always model downy feathers as fur, and flight
feathers as geometry.

Christian darkin
Twitter: @Christiandarkin
Www.anachronistic.co.uk