Re: BBC Planet Dinosaur

The body feathers of the Dinosaur Planet Ep. 2 critters looked more
like fur than body feathers of modern birds to me. To what extent is
that accurate and to what animatorial convenience?

Tangentially, something that struck me as odd was that the poison
grooves and sacs on Sinornithosaurus was introduced in the
conditional, but they didn't follow up with any counter-arguments or
alternative explanations.

--
Andreas Johansson