Re: Terra Nova: thoughts

----- Original Message -----

> From: "Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." <tholtz@umd.edu>

> SPECULATIONS (you are warned): There are mysterious writing (equations) left
> on
> rocks that the colony leader has forbidden people to
> see. Given these, and some other comments, I suspect that the secret mission
> of
> the colony is actually to set up a reverse time rift
> to ship back natural resources to their home timeline. Or maybe not, we'll
> see.

Of course all of this is assuming the series can make it past one season, which
is highly doubtful. Even if it was a better written show, the extremely high
costs associated with it, coupled with the general longevity of science fiction
on network TV (FOX especially) suggests that we'll be lucky if they finish one
season.

Jason