RE: Terra Nova: thoughts

I don't think the issue is even academic: Both Kent and Mike must agree that
the animal would be able to bend its neck down to drink at ground level. The
argument, in general, is the "average" attitude or whatever and what we can say
about that. And that's more of a Kent vs. Sauropod Working Group thing.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/