RE: Brachiosaurus terranovensis

  It looks an amazing amount like a diplodocid with a tall nasal arch. Maybe
it's implying *Abydosaurus mcintoshi*, with its more rounded rostrum in
profile, which would imply a flatter snout, but it doesn't seem to be taking
into account the fleshy tissues implied by said flattened snout, dorsally
excavated as they are and indicated to extend the nostrils beyond bony naris....

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/