Re: Brachiosaur flexibility and face-shape

2011/9/28  <GSP1954@aol.com>:

> It is my considered opinion that since sauropods were probably ominivores
> that picked up small animals they could swallow that, instead of being
> gentle
> giants which they likely were not (they were not cows), they ought to eat
> the kids in these fiction programs. Especially the bratty ones in JP 1.

Did you publish the arguments for this assertion? (no criticism
intended) Thanks if you can give a citation.
There is a video of a domestic cow eating a live small chick. It seems
animal eating is in principle possible in any herbivore, even if not
seen in nature.