RE: Terra Nova: thoughts

     Actually there are some pretty decent and somewhat plausible concepts
floating around on Deviantart. It's a subject that's always fascinated me,
especially after learning about tool fabricating corvids.

These are my favorites:

http://monopteryx.deviantart.com/art/Dinosauroid-v-2-253843589

http://monopteryx.deviantart.com/art/Dinosauroid-187419512

The 2nd one has too many cervical vertebrae, but otherwise looks great in my
opinion.

Sim