RE: Terra Nova: thoughts

  It should be noted that, in case the subject was clouded for many
listmembers, the drawings on the rocks were apparently made by the colony
leader's _son_, not Sleestaks or whatever. The moment a Sleestak rears its head
in this show, I will refuse to watch it again. The quality of inter-human
drama, _Lost_ level mystery that doesn't go anywhere, potential other
riftwalkers such as members from other times, that will keep this show going
... but Sleestaks ... it will do for this show what Will Ferrell does to movies
and _The Office_. (No, I don't like Will Ferrell's acting.)

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/