Re: Interesting, veeery interesting

Is this kind of casual racism ('krauts' etc) acceptable on a public,
international forum? You guys may well have had the kind of personal
relationship where such a thing was taken as an affectionate term, but
I'm not sure that makes it cool to sling it around like that.

Also, Heinrich - Godwin's law is pretty much nonsense. As any
discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving ANY
topic approaches 1. It's the old infinite monkeys, infinite
typewriters thought experiment wearing a different hat.

Viv