Re: Interesting, veeery interesting

> Also, Heinrich - Godwin's law is pretty much nonsense. As any
> discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving ANY
> topic approaches 1. It's the old infinite monkeys, infinite
> typewriters thought experiment wearing a different hat.
>
> Viv

very true - but it's a good way to flippantly shut up someone who's
throwing racist remarks around, and insults people left and right.

Oh, and Mr. Paul: evidence for Janensch being a Nazi, please! I'm not
saying he wasn't, but before you make that claim about anyone you
should better have solid evidence. Just because someone was living at
that time and was a German citizen doesn't mean you're free to place
him/her under general suspicion.

Heinrich Mallison