Re: Interesting, veeery interesting

Well, there were more than a few ardent admirers of the Führer, and
quite many Jew-haters in science, too. I am, for example, unsure about
Edwin Hennig - I haven't looked into the issue but have encountered
some evidence that the French administration, at least, considered him
not to have been a harmless go-along. Which is why he wasn't
re.instated at Tübingen University. But again: before risking slander
one should always check facts.
Heinrich Mallison