Re: Terra Nova: thoughts

I missed it - what's a sleestak?

Also, how do we know that the drawings were made by the colony leader's son? Did he say so? Because if so it could possibly be a lie.

Dora

Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 12:26 AM
Subject: RE: Terra Nova: thoughts

It should be noted that, in case the subject was clouded for many listmembers, the drawings on the rocks were apparently made by the colony leader's _son_, not Sleestaks or whatever. The moment a Sleestak rears its head in this show, I will refuse to watch it again. The quality of inter-human drama, _Lost_ level mystery that doesn't go anywhere, potential other riftwalkers such as members from other times, that will keep this show going ... but Sleestaks ... it will do for this show what Will Ferrell does to movies and _The Office_. (No, I don't like Will Ferrell's acting.)

Cheers,

 Jaime A. Headden
 The Bite Stuff (site v2)
 http://qilong.wordpress.com/

his new way of looking at things." --- Zapp Brannigan (Beast With a Billion Backs)