RE: Terra Nova: thoughts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Land_of_the_Lost_characters_and_species#Sleestak

> Also, how do we know that the drawings were made by the
> colony leader's son?
> Did he say so?   Because if so it could possibly be a lie.

No, they didn't say so yet. It is strongly hinted at, though. If future
episodes air (by no means a definite thing, given the poor
ratings, apparently), this is probably one of the big mysteries to be solved
during the series (others being: what is the real
purpose of the colony? What is the agenda of the "Sixes", and who is behind
them?)

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216