Re: Germany then and now

I didn't hear that Janensch or Huene were Nazis, like e.g. Edwin Hennig or
Othenio Abel have been. However, you have to consider that, working in a
governmental institution, a formal membership in the NSDAP was required if you
wanted to keep your job. That's the reason why Ernst Stromer lost his position
at the Bavarian Academy of Sciences.

Cheers, Michael

-------- Original-Nachricht --------