RE: Germany then and now

  Where in the Mary Anning does one think that paleos are unaware of our deep
history? We are familiar with historical elements of collection and are
reminded of this in sharp detail any time anyone has to back track through a
fieldbook from the 20s or before the beginning of the last century, who was in
any way familiar with the collection programs in the south of England, in what
is now Belgium and in northern Italy, collectors and prospectors travelling to
European colonies abroad and arriving in Java and southern Africa. You think
that we are somehow ignorant?

  Do you seriously think this is an adequate defense of your use of these
throwaway terms, or your bigotry?

  I call your bluff, Greg: The use of the terms "Kraut" and "fascist" have in
no way an element of "paleo history" to them in connection to Werner Janensch
or Willi Hennig, regardless of whether they were members of the Nazis, and are
only bigoted in the purest form, and this post an inadequate way to cover your
tail on this score. It's come up before and you've been called on it before. If
you want to discuss this, write a book and place these remarks (with evidence!)
in there. Maybe some of us might actually pick it up. Until then, I think, it
doesn't belong on this list.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)