Re: Germany then and now

Let me ask you a simple question: at the time when Janensch and Hennig
were at Tendaguru it was entirely normal to refer to the Africans
working for them as "niggers". Do you therefore think it appropriate
to call an African "nigger" today?

Also, you seem to go about judging people as half-asses as you do your
so-called "scientific reconstructions". Maybe it is time to re-think?

Heinrich Mallison