Re: The today programme

I would say the issue was the last comment. The comparison to Galileo. I
realise ideally news stories are non-biased but I dislike the use of
this classic "establishment vs the individual" example in this context.

---

Michael O'Sullivan

Palaeobiology Research Group
Postgraduate Student
Burnaby Building
Burnaby Road
Portsmouth
PO1 3QL

Email:michael.osullivan@port.ac.uk
>>> Christian Darkin  03/04/12 7:34 AM >>>
Hi
There was a piece on BBC radio4's today programme just now about some
silly theory about all dinosaurs being aquatic.

It was pretty easily put down by a 2nd interviewee but really - we're
used to a bit higher standard of debate from the today programme.
Surely they could have found a better current dino story if they wanted
one!

Christian darkin
Twitter: @Christiandarkin
Www.anachronistic.co.uk