Re: The today programme

Hi
I think the issue is editorial. Today represents the worlds best journalism -
so Why choose this story when theres the "first fire" and "lemur" stories in
the air.  so id say the problem is in the way scientists present their work to
the press.

Christian darkin
Twitter: @Christiandarkin
Www.anachronistic.co.uk