Titanoboa program online at Smithsonian Channel website

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

With all the nonsense about "aquatic" dinos in the news, how about a
REAL aquatic giant prehistoric reptile? The Smithsonian Channel
website has posted the full program "Titanoboa" online, shown last
weekend on cable in places that carry the channel. I can't provide a
direct link to the program--you have to click on it as it comes up in
the video viewer. Why do I keep imagining an encounter between this
critter and both the so-called expert who claimed dinosaurs could only
survive in water and the journalist who gave him airtime?

http://www.smithsonianchannel.com/site/sn/full-episodes.do