RE: What is big, fluffy, and could tear

Tom Holtz wrote:

<So how are the BANDits going to deal with this? Will they call them frauds or
collegen fibers, or is Tyrannosauroidea now part of birds?>

  I don't know, Brain, the same things they've always done?

  1. Ignore it.

  2. Claim it's a giant fin-tailed lizard with blubber like padding beneath the
skin.

  3. Has absolutely nothing to do with the origin of birds! I mean, it's
clearly a carnosaur (i.e., large bodied theropod), and no one put that close to
birds! Why, I once read this book, by that one guy who argued that this was so,
so it must be true!

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)