Re: What is big, fluffy, and could tear you to shreds? Yutyrannus, the 9 m long feathered tyrannosauroid from China

Rest assured...that was not moderate.   Its not so much generating the fur and
hair, its lighting and compositing it and making sure you don't have
collisions.  A lot of cost goes into sending shots back to the fx house and
re-rendering the shot until  the problems go away.  They will be doing their
best to cut around the wolves when they can.