Re: Yutyrannus: interview with Xing Xu in Nature podcast

Of course, because any group of animals found dead together obviously
represent a social group hunt. Unless they're not mega-carnivores of
course, in which case we can also consider congregation due to extreme
environmental conditions, predator traps, miring, or coincidence as
possibilities. Obviously though, with especially vicious killers,
those options are off the table.

/sarcasm

Matt