Re: Paleoart issues

Dear Mr. Paul,

I think the first step here would be to prove beyond reasonable doubt
that you hold the copyright to the pictures. I remember seeing them in
various places, including (IIRC) a book - and I would be very
surprised if you still retain copyright, and not the publisher.

Best
HM
___________________________________
Dr. Heinrich Mallison
Abteilung Forschung
Museum für Naturkunde - Leibniz-Institut
für Evolutions- und Biodiversitätsforschung
an der Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Invalidenstrasse 43
10115 Berlin
Office phone: +49 (0)30 2093 8764
Email: heinrich.mallison@gmail.com
Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
Gaius Julius Caesar