Re: Crocodyliformes supertree

GAH, 43 bucks for access. Not available yet through my campus because
of a 1-year embargo. Wonder how this Crocodyliformes morphological
tree compares to Oaks 2011's concatenated, time calibrated gene tree
of Crocodylia.

Actually I see that wikipedia shows a tree it claims comes from that paper:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crocodyliformes

And it looks like it stops at Neosuchians, so no overlap between the two.

--
Robert J. Schenck
Kingsborough Community College