Re: My giant feathered theropod back in ought 75

Yes... And by that same reasoning (which I agree with), I'd suggest
that your drawing of a polar tryannosaur amidst a light snowfall,
cracking the thin ice of a frozen river to get a drink, probably needs
some feathery fuz. ;-)

As I see it, this notion of large-bodied polar tyrannosaurs having
feathers is even all the more likely given the 2010 work of Spicer and
Herman, which you discussed on the list (and I expounded on) back in
August 2011 (http://dml.cmnh.org/2011Aug/msg00081.html).

Kris