To: <tyazbeck@comcast.net>; <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 9:29 PM
Subject: RE: 2012 US presidential race

> Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 00:20:59 +0000
From: tyazbeck@comcast.net
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: 2012 US presidential race

I know it's a little late, but...who do you all think is the best US presidential candidate, for scientists President Robert Bakker Vice President Jennifer Clack > (including Obama!)? I personally think Newt gingrich is the best for science BY FAR, and i would say Santorum too, but he dropped out :( I am a conservative Roman Catholic just like him. But I'd be happy with anyone other than Obama, Ron Paul, Vermin Supreme (look him up!)or any obvious saboteurs( i.e. muslim brotherhood, nazi party etc.). I understand most scientists in the USA are Democrats...