From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu] On Behalf Of Scott
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 11:50 AM
To: keenir@hotmail.com; tyazbeck@comcast.net; dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: 2012 US presidential race

Even the utterly ridiculous, baggage-laden Newt would have to pander to the
anti-science right of his party ever to get the nomination. Only Jon
Huntsman (no longer in the race) could ever have made me hold my nose and
vote for a republican. He at least believed in evolution! And was willing to
admit that there might be something to climate change...

Obama will win, and thank goodness!

Scott Perry